Help Center

You Asked, We Answered

I know someone who has an intellectual and/or developmental disability living in New Jersey. How can they get help?

How can I choose Ability Advocates of New Jersey as my Support Coordination Agency (SCA)?

I have a loved one with special needs about to graduate from high school (or turning 21). What do we need to do to get services with DDD?

I have a Support Coordination Agency (SCA) already, but I want to switch to Ability Advocates of New Jersey.

What other services do you offer?

I would like to schedule a CPR/First Aid class.